Monday 28 January 2013

Small Hiatus

As I'm sure many of you have noticed, this blog has gone by the wayside. I think we need a new edge!

Lately life has kept me busy, and I've been neglecting a lot of things. Due to a lack of time, I've decided to give many things up in favor of catching up. In the meantime, I'll be brainstorming a way to bring this baby back to life.

What do I need to catch up on?

Housework! That never-ending, all-consuming pile of laundry for instance.
Organizing. I feel like the least organized mother on the planet right now.
Planning. Life would be so much easier if I planned out crafts and activities the night/week before.
Cooking. Yep I said it. I can't tell you how many times we've opted for pizza just in the past month.

Maybe while I do this catching up, I'll be inspired to take some pictures along the way and share my journey with all of you. Until then, hug your family close and live passionately.

The Quirky Mamma.

No comments:

Post a Comment