Saturday 10 November 2012

Functioning at 50%

I am still here, but I am not fully awake. I know, it has been quite a long time since I have posted! Life has become one big blur of crazy. With my current state of health, and insomnia to boot, I am only able to function at 50% or less. But here is what I can say:

Changes are happening. Internally I have come to many realizations. There is a shift in my thinking, and in my heart. This change is beautiful. I am tired of running from myself, for fear of putting myself first. It is time to embrace all that is me, get on the road to recovery (curing my low energy issues), and free myself from the expectations of others and the unrealistic expectations that I put on myself (that really, have nothing to do with me and who I am).

For now I will leave you with that. Soon I will explain what I have been up to. Probably on a day that I have been able to catch more than one hour of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment