Wednesday 26 December 2012

News and Views, and Holiday's too!

Hey you! I'm still here!

I hope that everybody had some pretty decent holidays recently, and wanted to pop in to let my readers know that I am just as lost in the holiday rush as the rest of you.

The holidays, while enchanting and wonderful, can be hard on everybody. Please keep this in mind as you pull your children along from family gathering to Christmas potluck and new years parties or playdates. Everybody feels overwhelmed, especially those precious wee ones that we love so much. And not just the children, but family pets too! With new smells, people, places, sounds and so much commotion our companions are easily stressed out. Please take care of those around you.

That out of the way, we've had a wonderful holiday here at Quirky Vegans. I will tell you all about it soon, including my canning adventures in trying new recipes (with recipe links included), a fun craft for the kids, and lots HoHoHo's and cheer! Peace and love to all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment