Friday 31 August 2012

Tomay-toe, Tomah-toe

Wow, I just made amazingly yummy soup. Now, I don't often do this, so consider yourself extremely fortunate. I am going to share the recipe with you. Because it is just too brilliant not to.






Ingredients:
8 large tomatoes
olive oil
dried rosemary
garlic powder
salt
1 avocado

First, cut all of the tomatoes in half. Lay them on a baking sheet, cut side up. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt, garlic powder and rosemary. Roast until wrinkly.

Once cooled, toss the tomatoes and as much of the juices as you can gather from the pan, into the food processor with a peeled and pitted avocado. Blend well. You may want to add some water if it's too thick for you.

Dump it all into a pot and simmer until nice and toasty warm. ENJOY.  Of course, I also had a super cute assistant to help me.


No comments:

Post a Comment